Author's Terms of Service (TOS)By submitting your article and having it posted on ArticleGeek.com:
- ArticleGeek.com is a free content directory, which means that any publisher (webmaster, editor, etc) may reprint your articles using the basic guidelines found in the publisher TOS. If you normally charge or require that certain conditions be met before your article can by published, do not submit your articles to ArticleGeek.com.
- You certify that you are the original author and hold all copyrights to the article
- You are granting full permission to anyone who wants to use your article. This may include other webmasters, print magazines, online magazines (ezines) and ArticleGeek.com
- You understand that ArticleGeek.com makes no guarantee to publish your article on ArticleGeek.com and that all articles are reviewed before being published. We reject articles frequently for many reasons. Please don't submit articles that are really press releases, sales pitches and do not submit articles not written by you!
- You acknowledge that ArticleGeek.com makes no guarantee that your article will be published by others.
- You acknowledge that ArticleGeek.com may place advertisements on the same page as your article. Since we don't charge authors for promoting their articles we have to be advertiser supported.
- You acknowledge that ArticleGeek.com reserves the right to place your article in a category that the editors deem appropriate
- You understand that publishers who post your articles found on ArticleGeek.com must post a hyperlink pointing to both the author's website (if provided in the author bio) and ArticleGeek.com as the article source.
- Please post a link to ArticleGeek.com on your website. While you may have many links coming out of ArticleGeek.com via your various articles, all we ask for is one link back to us. The more links that point to ArticleGeek, the more visible your articles become! You can copy and paste the code found on the Link to us page.
The articles presented on ArticleGeek.com are for informational purposes only and may be redistributed following the guidelines found in the publisher terms of service on ArticleGeek.com. ArticleGeek.com does not accept any responsibility or legal liability resulting from the use or misuse of the information presented in the articles on ArticleGeek.com.
The article authors' views do not necessarily represent the views of ArticleGeek.com. Nor does ArticleGeek.com endorse any of the views, products or services found on this website.
Articles on ArticleGeek.com are for entertainment purposes only and you should consult a professional before using any of the advice or information found in these articles.
©2006 ArticleGeek.com: Free Website Content - All Rights Reserved