How Authors Benefit
- An author submits an article on ArticleGeek.com
- That article gets picked up by 10 different webmasters
- When those webmasters use your article they have to use the article unedited. This means that they have to include a link pointing to your website and a link pointing to ArticleGeek.com.
- The article author gets a couple different perks from this process:
1. Since it was picked up by 10 different webmasters, you get 10 one way links to your website 2. The number of potential readers has dramatically increased because your article is now on 10 different websites. 3. Visitors that click on your link in your article are targeted customers, the best kind to have because they are interested in what you have to offer. 4. As time passes, more publishers come to ArticleGeek.com to find content. Your articles continue to get picked up and reprinted, generating you even more links. In the process you are building your brand, establishing your credibility and getting more traffic and customers as well.
How Publishers Benefit
To grab the html or the text version of each article, simply click on the publish link found in the top right corner of each article.
Webmasters know the value of frequently updating their webpages. Finding good, quality content can be difficult. Finding copyright free content can be even more difficult. This is where ArticleGeek will benefit you. Browse through our directory for articles that you think will benefit your site readers and use these articles on your website.
©2006 ArticleGeek.com: Free Website Content - All Rights Reserved